The origins of Trillium Metal Stampings can be traced back to 1949 when Joseph Zettel opened a small tool & die shop in Kitchener, Ontario. Joe grew that one-man shop into a thriving Tier 1 Automotive manufacturing business employing over 120 people. In 1982 Joe’s three sons opened Trillium Metal Stampings on it’s current site.
70 years of experience
Our employees are like family. We value work-life balance.
Giving back to our community is a priority
High quality, ethically sourced materials
WE’VE BEEN IN THE METAL INDUSTRY SINCE 1949
We are very proud to celebrate our 70th milestone as a family business! Our success over the past 70 years, like at many companies, is a result of our team of employees over the decades. We value the insight and contribution of each member of our team and support them with a solid compensation package. We enjoy sharing various events, golf tournaments and BBQ’s together and have created a workplace where employees are happy to contribute and will do what it takes to get the job done. We have realized a long-term goal of adding a 15,000-sf. addition to our building, utilizing the SWODF fund to grow our business. We have also developed a number of local partnership to ensure the supply of quality services to augment our operation to our customers and encourage local manufacturing We are grateful to share our growth with our staff and our community at large. Just as our founders took advantage of the opportunities presented to them; the next generation also enjoys the experience of attempting new challenges.
- TMS is dedicated to complete customer satisfaction by providing innovative solutions, fair pricing and exceptional service
- We are committed to being an industry leader that delivers superior quality, product development and solving customer challenges
- Our competitive edge is our work environment that treats all employees, customers and suppliers with respect and gratitude
- TMS will continue to support the larger community by growing a profitable company that maintains safe and stable employment
- TMS is committed to being in compliance with Ontario’s Disabilities Act. See our AODA Policy here
- TMS operates under IATF 16949 View Certificate
Years Of Experience
Trillium Metal Stampings to expand facility and increase production
With support from the Southwestern Ontario Development Fund, Trillium Metal Stampings, Kitchener, Ont., a manufacturer of metal stamping and mechanical assemblies for auto parts retailers, is expanding its facility and purchasing new equipment to increase production.